-
No gateway for Termnial Server PXE client
Hi,
using latest 7.4.2 DVD.
Terminal Server works great after fixing /etc/init.d/knoppix-terminalserver init=/etc/init --> init=/sbin/init.
I can boot any client over PXE, it's just amazing. But I my client don't get a network gateway for some reason.
Everything works well on the server side. It's booted under a bridged VirtualBox on Windows 7 
And I cannot add the route manually on clients since I can't get past any su -, sudo or passwd.
I couldn't figure the password. hahem, sounds stupid but I couldn't find it on Google or this forum.
Works fine without any password on server though.
Additionally, I have some device on the LAN that get confused with the terminal server DHCPD: they get IP from its range instead of from the router. Is there a way to avoid this ?
cheers
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included
$8150.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55