-
Senior Member
registered user
.
Greetings, knp.
I don't know what you are trying to do but I can tell you a few things that may explain some of your non-response experience:
1. I use Knoppix as a LiveUSB. I've never bothered with swap, even before zram was added. Now that Knoppix has zram,
there is practically no reason to use swap.
2. There isn't a lot of activity on this forum at the moment. You might find more respondees at other distributions.
I can recommend Mint, Ubuntu, PCLinuxOS and MX/Mepis all as interesting and active. Look around; you can come back anytime.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72