Hi.
I have an Asus X552M laptop.
Video card: 2, Intel(R) HD Graphics and Nvidia GeForce 820M.
RAM: 4 GB.
HDD: 500 GB (GPT)
OS is Windows 8.1 x64 (UEFI) on a 100 GB NTFS partition.
I want to install the Knoppix 7.4.2 DVD on the internal HDD.
I know how to repartition to add a Reiser-FS and a swap partition.
2 questions:
1. Is there any way to install keeping GPT/EFI and having dual-boot Windows 8.1?
2. Is there any way to install a good video driver so I can have video acceleration?
Thank you.
Best regards,
Cosmin

Dell 3KDWX PERC H755 12Gb/s SAS 8GB RAID Controller
$950.00
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00