I would like to create a CD to demonstrate a Java application that required an application server.
Has anyone added JBoss to Knoppix and ensured that the JBOSS is running on boot.
I would then have about 8 variables to be configured and I would be set.
I have only used Knoppix for fun at home but have passed on about 20 or 30 CD's to friends and colleagues. It has proved VERY popular.

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$245.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes June 1976
$90.00
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes January/February 1977
$100.00
MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2390.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes July 1976
$100.00
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
1976 Scelbi 6800 Software Cookbook Altair 680 SWTPC Machine Language Programming
$46.00