-
Senior Member
registered user
Scribus DTP question - text flow
I am trying to get to grips with Scribus, and am loving it, however, there are a few things I can't find in the documentation.
I am trying to put together a 30 page document, that has many common features on each page, however, occasional pages are completely different. I want most of the pages to be two colum text pages with text automatically flowing from one collumn to the next, and from one page to the next, but every now and then a page will have a full page graphic. I am not sure how to set up a template to take a text file in and make all the pages, and then break that up with individual odd pages. Do I have to do each page by hand, and select the template I want?
Thank you!
PS There are left and right hand pages too!
Similar Threads
-
By leondup in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-11-2005, 02:35 PM
-
By grendwulf in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 06:57 PM
-
By zenkoanlife in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 03:39 PM
-
By probono in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 03:52 PM
-
By Tortoise in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-17-2003, 04:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99