-
FLashdrive from Linux Magazine 7.5 Fails
I bought the current magazine, ran the live DVD just fine, and downloaded to an 8 GB flash drive. It boots just fine, too, and seems to install correctly. But after the splash screen (with Linux Mag ad) loads, it seems to quit. That is, no icons appear at the bottom of the screen, thus no portal to the GUI Knoppix. If I let it sit a while, the random screensaver take over, so it seems to be running under the hood. I can get to the terminal and execute various Linux commands. I don't know enough about Knoppix yet to do more to help.
Suggestions? I'm downloading 7.4 to see if that works.
George
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00