Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: How to add Panel Applets in the lxpanel Panel ?

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mysore, India
    Posts
    275

    How to add Panel Applets in the lxpanel Panel ?

    How to add Panel applets to lxpanel --> panel --> Panel Preferences --> Panel Applets ? I have read /usr/share/lxpanel/ui and /usr/share/lxpanel/profile/default/panels/panel

    I see that the text configuration file panel has codes for clock, CPU, etc.

    Has this any connection with adding applets?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland USA
    Posts
    1,631
    Simply this:
    right-click panel > Add/Remove Panel Items

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mysore, India
    Posts
    275
    No, Utu, you did not get my point
    The screenshots will precisely explain what I want. I want to autostart any arbitrary application while start up, as shown.I want Compiz or any app to start while start up.png

    Your method, described by the snapshot, will not load any arbitrary app during start-up, only those from the list
    Panel Preferences.png

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mysore, India
    Posts
    275
    I retract my statement, it will. using Add in Panel Preferences, i.e., Add Plugin to panel. I have to select the Application Launch Bar, then with this, I select the specific application by Edit. Yes, but not like those, such as, Digital Clock, Temperature Monitor, Battery Monitor, etc., directly, i.e., directly adding adding an application to this Panel Applets List.
    I wish it to change codes by hand, not with another application.

  5. #5
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland USA
    Posts
    1,631

  6. #6
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mysore, India
    Posts
    275

    A sincere "Thank You" is in order

    Quote Originally Posted by utu View Post
    Yes, that's it!
    Thank you, Utu!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED

$34.95



Yealink Touchscreen picture

Yealink Touchscreen

$99.00



Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019 picture

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019

$49.99



Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth picture

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth

$49.95



Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone picture

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone

$49.28



Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked) picture

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)

$17.99



Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked) picture

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)

$18.99



Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW picture

Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW

$399.99



Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone - Charcoal picture

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone - Charcoal

$98.95



Cisco CP-8851-3PCC-K9= IP Phone 8851 with Multiplatform Firmware - Charcoal picture

Cisco CP-8851-3PCC-K9= IP Phone 8851 with Multiplatform Firmware - Charcoal

$60.00