Simply this:
right-click panel > Add/Remove Panel Items
How to add Panel applets to lxpanel --> panel --> Panel Preferences --> Panel Applets ? I have read /usr/share/lxpanel/ui and /usr/share/lxpanel/profile/default/panels/panel
I see that the text configuration file panel has codes for clock, CPU, etc.
Has this any connection with adding applets?
Simply this:
right-click panel > Add/Remove Panel Items
No, Utu, you did not get my point
The screenshots will precisely explain what I want. I want to autostart any arbitrary application while start up, as shown.I want Compiz or any app to start while start up.png
Your method, described by the snapshot, will not load any arbitrary app during start-up, only those from the list
Panel Preferences.png
I retract my statement, it will. using Add in Panel Preferences, i.e., Add Plugin to panel. I have to select the Application Launch Bar, then with this, I select the specific application by Edit. Yes, but not like those, such as, Digital Clock, Temperature Monitor, Battery Monitor, etc., directly, i.e., directly adding adding an application to this Panel Applets List.
I wish it to change codes by hand, not with another application.
Perhaps start here?
http://wiki.lxde.org/en/LXPanel

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin M393A4K40BB1
$200.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Original for Samsung NP950QCG-K01US LCD Screen Touch Full Top Assembly FHD Blue
$299.00
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666 NON-ECC UDIMM RAM PC4-2666V-ED2 M378A1K43CB2-CTD
$55.00
Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
LOT of 21 Samsung V-NAND 860 EVO MZ-76E250 250GB SSD 2.5" SATA III SSD
$544.95
Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US
$51.77