-
After HDD install Adriane option boots in graphical mode, without usual menu
Hello!
I've installed Knoppix to hard drive using 0wn. I want to set it up to boot in Adriane mode, and tweak the menu for my father.
I tried to add "adriane" at Grub boot line, but it keeps booting in graphical mode.
I've downloaded the DVD version 7.4.2 and I used Unetbootin to put it in a pendrive (USB flash drive). I've found that the DVD boot process is different from the hdd install boot process. The DVD's seems to change /etc/inittab, /etc/sudoers and /etc/PolicyKit/PolicyKit.conf from some init script. But I don't know how to set this up for the hdd.
So, what are my options to change the boot process in the hdd install? Keep in mind, that I would like to change the default Adriane menu, and I'm not planning to remaster a Knoppix/Adriane DVD
Finally: Thank you, Klaus, for mastering this distro! : - D
Thanks in advance for your time and your advice,
Regards,
-- Knoforus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99

Two Macintosh Platinum Mouse/Mice - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus M0100 - NEW
$99.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99

Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00