Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Request Info regarding current menu items for Knoppix 6.2.1 etc/apt/sources.list

  1. #11
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mysore, India
    Posts
    275
    Yes, sir, I understand that.
    But please also address my query: So where is the error :: http://archive.debian.org lenny Release.gpg :: coming from?
    I have changed the line.
    I have an idea regarding the GPG keys. If I am successful I will post in the forum.
    Regards

  2. #12
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    But please also address my query: So where is the error :: http://archive.debian.org lenny Release.gpg :: coming from?
    I don't know. I fear it's an effect of using a very old release and the installed tool "debian-archive-keyring" causes the error.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED

$34.95



Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE picture

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE

$225.00



Grandstream GXW4224 24-Line FXS Analog VoIP Gateway, Ethernet RJ-45 Black picture

Grandstream GXW4224 24-Line FXS Analog VoIP Gateway, Ethernet RJ-45 Black

$165.00



Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE picture

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE

$149.00



NEW Cisco CP-840 Wireless WiFi IP VoIP Phone 840 w Battery Charger Cable picture

NEW Cisco CP-840 Wireless WiFi IP VoIP Phone 840 w Battery Charger Cable

$800.00



Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply picture

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply

$25.00



Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H picture

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H

$19.99



Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone picture

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone

$49.28



Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone picture

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone

$225.00



SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP picture

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP

$400.00