Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Request Info regarding current menu items for Knoppix 6.2.1 etc/apt/sources.list

  1. #11
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mysore, India
    Posts
    275
    Yes, sir, I understand that.
    But please also address my query: So where is the error :: http://archive.debian.org lenny Release.gpg :: coming from?
    I have changed the line.
    I have an idea regarding the GPG keys. If I am successful I will post in the forum.
    Regards

  2. #12
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    But please also address my query: So where is the error :: http://archive.debian.org lenny Release.gpg :: coming from?
    I don't know. I fear it's an effect of using a very old release and the installed tool "debian-archive-keyring" causes the error.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW picture

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW

$13.89



LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to... picture

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...

$162.04



V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB picture

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB

$82.00



Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe picture

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe

$53.99



2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM picture

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM

$37.99



Datavac PC Computer Vacuum for Keyboard Cleaning w/ Nozzle & Brushes picture

Datavac PC Computer Vacuum for Keyboard Cleaning w/ Nozzle & Brushes

$17.82



US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits picture

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits

$13.89



Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery picture

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery

$107.67



Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles picture

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles

$53.99



Ultimate 2-in-1 Air Duster & Vacuum - 180-Minute Battery Life for Quick Cleaning picture

Ultimate 2-in-1 Air Duster & Vacuum - 180-Minute Battery Life for Quick Cleaning

$105.99