-
We shall have to wait until Knoppix decides to marry Jessie.
-

Originally Posted by
philo
We shall have to wait until Knoppix decides to marry Jessie.
Hi guys. I am new, and know nothing about linux on a tech level. But I did some research and found a possible fix. http://back-flip.blogspot.com/2012/0...s-problem.html I had to use this command line and add all the invalid numbers. There was two. The *.eu.* didn't work on mine so I had to use the *.uk.* Then I had to edit the file under /var/lib/dpkg/statoverride and delete anything that said "mediatomb" or "geoclue" Everything updated, everything installed. Hope this helps someone.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$369.59

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55