-
We shall have to wait until Knoppix decides to marry Jessie.
-

Originally Posted by
philo
We shall have to wait until Knoppix decides to marry Jessie.
Hi guys. I am new, and know nothing about linux on a tech level. But I did some research and found a possible fix. http://back-flip.blogspot.com/2012/0...s-problem.html I had to use this command line and add all the invalid numbers. There was two. The *.eu.* didn't work on mine so I had to use the *.uk.* Then I had to edit the file under /var/lib/dpkg/statoverride and delete anything that said "mediatomb" or "geoclue" Everything updated, everything installed. Hope this helps someone.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99

Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50