-
@ Jeffery
Many thanks for your time to upload the list of packages currently installed in your system. I have tried to strip down the regular KNOPPIX to a similar extent to your version of Vanilla KNOPPIX. I reckon your setup is quite awesome and the included packages are kind of enough to boot up the regular KNOPPIX with X Window environment. At the moment, I only know two packages, hwsetup and pciutils, are missing from the list and will find some time later on to figure out the rest once I finish downgrading the X11 from 1.16 to 1.12. Sorry for the late reply.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99