-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Brooks
... vbulletin plugin ....
Where is this plugin?
-
Senior Member
registered user
I wish to elaborate: I have observed that http://knoppix.net/forum/search.php?searchid=599211 leads to a page which shows vbulletin and vbulletin message. But I find no vbulletin. So this must be a server-side script/plug-in? Is it that when I query the query is handled by vbulletin plugin which then outputs the result?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Yes, found the script, with help from an outstanding gentleman. problem resolved. Google is the one which creates problems. And we must remember not to visit knoppix via google search engine results. Add two lines to AdBlock and NoScript.
NoScript Options
User
Site "the potentially harmful sitename with "" "
Deny
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99