-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Werner P. Schulz
"knoppix.net/forum" is an URL and people have to write it in the address line of their browser and not in the search line of Google.
I'm sorry, it will be "Address panel" not "search panel",or "Address Bar" my error while typing.
Sometimes, I lazily write "Knoppix Forum" and the Topic Thread Title partially on the Address panel. Automatically, the query is sent to google search engine. I usually click on the link on the google page and am redirected to the thread. Bad practice, I know.
Better would be through knoppix.net/forum then through Find latest posts or Find latest started threads and go to the thread. But as you would say, Old Habits Die Hard!
Human nature
, still I succumb to it.
Last edited by rajibando; 05-20-2015 at 02:49 PM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99