Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: V7.4.2 Sticking cheatcodes

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    110
    Hi rajibando

    Thanks you for your help

    1- I spoke of freedom in regards to WinXP .

    2- My last post was not formatted at all because my laptop was
    "hanging" (=?) which obliged me to reboot. But the post
    remaned saved without beeing "editable".

    3- I have tried to have a very quick glance on your post you spoke
    about. and other conversations on the problem

    4- I think I have almost understood the meaning of your last post.

    5- I shall study tese ideas as soon as I shall find more time.

    Thanks you and best regards

    knp
    Last edited by knp; 05-25-2015 at 05:53 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    110
    Hi

    This "reply" only to precise that somebody has replaced my user name "knp" by "superman".

    This could be unpleasant because I see nothing justifing the situation.

    I found (and find again) this forum very good in courtesy and help.

    Yes there exist some people who do not like some web browsers nor some other "OS's".

    Personnally I got bad experiences with "grub" not because of his quality (that I cannot evaluate!) but because of my lack of knowledge in Linux.

    The Installation which I talk about needed not much knowldge:automatic one by Knoppix_5.

    If this estonish somebody I can do nothing against. I continue to trying to learn Linux which is difficult when coming from the Win Sphere.

    rajibando, utu, shultz and others gave me a good help and that only counts really for me.

    Regards

    knp ...not Superman!
    Last edited by knp; 05-26-2015 at 01:12 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


vintage Rainbow Apple Logo Mouse Pad-Sealed New picture

vintage Rainbow Apple Logo Mouse Pad-Sealed New

$99.00



Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681 picture

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681

$299.99



Lot of 3 VIntage  Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS picture

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS

$7.00



Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working picture

Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working

$22.99



Lot Vintage 1991 Apple Microsoft Classic Software Disk Manual User Guide 7.0.1 + picture

Lot Vintage 1991 Apple Microsoft Classic Software Disk Manual User Guide 7.0.1 +

$74.95



Vintage APPLE POWER MACINTOSH 8500/180 M3409 w/ Original Box & Reciept UNTESTED picture

Vintage APPLE POWER MACINTOSH 8500/180 M3409 w/ Original Box & Reciept UNTESTED

$199.00



Vintage Apple Extended Keyboard- M0115 - no cord picture

Vintage Apple Extended Keyboard- M0115 - no cord

$44.99



Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle picture

Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle

$49.99



Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage picture

Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage

$99.00



Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand

$275.00