Hi ..
You must change (or delete) SelfLinux.desktop file in
/etc/skel/Desktop
- regards - larryks
I already have a successful remaster. I am now down to 525 mb.Cannot get rid of the games-too boring without them. I have also changed the background,the kmenu,panel, and the side image.
The only thing now is to get rid of the SelfLinux icon on the desktop. I already removed the 12 mb selflinux documentation.
In connection with this,how do I change the default desktop icons desplayed at startup?
Hi ..
You must change (or delete) SelfLinux.desktop file in
/etc/skel/Desktop
- regards - larryks
It's ok now, thanks!

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$299.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$145.00
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
DEC Vintage Module/Board Collectable Vintage chip - 1 BROKEN LEG (BO)
$200.00
Vintage DEC (Digital Equipment Corp) TK-50 Tape Drive
$80.00
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital M8933 module tape control TM03 common mode (B1)
$129.99