Hi ..
You must change (or delete) SelfLinux.desktop file in
/etc/skel/Desktop
- regards - larryks
I already have a successful remaster. I am now down to 525 mb.Cannot get rid of the games-too boring without them. I have also changed the background,the kmenu,panel, and the side image.
The only thing now is to get rid of the SelfLinux icon on the desktop. I already removed the 12 mb selflinux documentation.
In connection with this,how do I change the default desktop icons desplayed at startup?
Hi ..
You must change (or delete) SelfLinux.desktop file in
/etc/skel/Desktop
- regards - larryks
It's ok now, thanks!

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
apple oem 20w charger usb-c power adapter
$9.99
Genuine OEM Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter A1619 MK0W2AM/A Sealed New
$24.49
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$20.59
Genuine OEM Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable for MacBook Pro Air
$8.99
Genuine OEM Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter A1344 ~ FREE S/H
$12.99
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
2 x Genuine OEM Apple A1555 Duckhead US Prong Plug MagSafe Adapter 45W 60W 85W
$7.99
$6.99
LOT OF 2 OEM APPLE MAGSAFE POWER ADAPTERS - MD A1172 AND MD A1222
$25.00