It has ntpdate.
I want to set up a boot up option and cron job to keep the clock set on the PC.
Based on OReilly Linux in a Nutshell, netdate is the solution.
Reffering to:
http://www.loblolly.net/~rddecker/he...-twoclocks.htm
As a basis for this idea, unfortunately, I get:
bash : netdate : command not found
This is at a root console prompt.
Knoppix doesn't include netdate??
Thanks.
It has ntpdate.
I use "ntpdate tick.mit.edu" to get my time from MIT's network time provider

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99