Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: I just opened one (just one) Chromium browser to Yahoo dot com and I see this netstat

  1. #11
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    38

    I did read your reply on my posting # 4. However...

    1. Quote Originally Posted by Werner P. Schulz View Post
      Didn't you read my appendix to your posting #4?
    2. I did read, with much respect and admiration as well, your reply to my posting # 4.
    3. I have started to experience feelings of preference for the "Go-Advanced" button after I click the "Reply" or "Reply With Quote" buttons.
    4. when I sent in the screen photo of my text file, I had not learned, yet, how to use the Go-Advanced button (and all of the little icons displayed at the top of the page that appears after I click on this button). Very comprehensive and thorough listing of helpful icon links on that page. Thanks!

  2. #12
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    38

    My reply as we rejoin and regain.

    Quote Originally Posted by rajibando View Post
    So you don't write scripts? You had better! I had given you a wonderful clue which you couldn't grasp
    I would now request you to please stop jumping from one query to another and plain- and simply observe.
    And as the mod said, stop using chromium. It is not a Debian/Standard Linux tool. It is a google tool, and is imperfect. Better use Firefox directly.
    Best, use Iceweasel. It is a Debian finish.
    Last, but not the least, please request the moderator to delete your multi-posts no. 6, 7 & 8. It is not required but shall confuse newbies.
    And post your understanding, realisation with lot of explanations, here, so that future users can learn from your experience. Please don't hide your findings.
    1. With lot of empathy, respect, and equality
    1. I only recently(4 months or less) started using Chromium, sometimes, because of
      the flash player being already installed (default) in Chromium while using Knoppix 7.4.2 and Knoppix 7.5.0 and perhaps in Chromium while using earlier versions of Knoppix also; but I've recently noticed that the Chromium (default) flash player only works for some web site's flash media but not for "all" flash media.
    2. I select Knoppix with versions 7.4.2 and/or 7.5.0 exclusively since they've made
      their very grand appearance on Earth!
    3. With the advice that I've received here today about Chromium, I shall not use it
      again; the word "imperfect" convinces me to leave Google alone and I have never
      trusted them anyway. I wish that I could find a better way to search the internet without using their underhanded software.
    4. I've asked the mod to remove my posts #6, #7 and #8 in this particular thread.
    5. As you said, I will post my understandings and realisations here with lots of
      explanations so that knoppix.net members may learn from my experience. In
      addition, I won't hide my findings.
    6. With plenty of empathy, respect and equality!
    7. Blessings

  3. #13
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mysore, India
    Posts
    275
    Very nicely done!
    Now you may like to follow my post on installing Flash Player plugin. It is the easiest method of installing flash player plugin in Iceweasel. Just use appropriate keywords while searching.
    Last edited by rajibando; 06-11-2015 at 12:12 PM.

  4. #14
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by rajibando View Post
    Very nicely done!
    Now you may like to follow my post on installing Flash Player plugin. It is the easiest method of installing flash player plugin in Iceweasel. Just use appropriate keywords while searching.
    I am going to search for your post and study your established way of installing Flash Player plugin!
    Searching keywords such as rajibando and flash player plugin. Cheers!

  5. #15
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mysore, India
    Posts
    275
    Better: Flash player install rajibando
    p=132339 , post 132339 will lead you to the post.




    threads 29860 Flash-Player-Install p=131128 post131128

    and 29860 Flash-Player-Install p=131386 post131386
    Last edited by rajibando; 06-11-2015 at 01:09 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray picture

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray

$39.99



Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A

$64.00



HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD picture

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD

$41.00



DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600

$49.95



Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s

$55.00



Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE picture

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE

$68.99



Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD

$339.00



Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033

$125.00



Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive

$24.99



New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD

$137.59