-
I did read your reply on my posting # 4. However...

Originally Posted by
Werner P. Schulz
Didn't you read my appendix to your posting #4?
- I did read, with much respect and admiration as well, your reply to my posting # 4.
- I have started to experience feelings of preference for the "Go-Advanced" button after I click the "Reply" or "Reply With Quote" buttons.
- when I sent in the screen photo of my text file, I had not learned, yet, how to use the Go-Advanced button (and all of the little icons displayed at the top of the page that appears after I click on this button). Very comprehensive and thorough listing of helpful icon links on that page. Thanks!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00