-
Senior Member
registered user
Sorry for the unsolicited thinking aloud. I thought at first that may be this is because Chromium has no script protection included. Tested with my version in Knoppix 7.2.0. My system has just the desired ports and protocols open. Could you check in ksysguard please?
-
I am looking at ksysguard now and it has become my next favorite enjoyment!

Originally Posted by
rajibando
Sorry for the unsolicited thinking aloud. I thought at first that may be this is because Chromium has no script protection included. Tested with my version in Knoppix 7.2.0. My system has just the desired ports and protocols open. Could you check in ksysguard please?
here is the shell, and when I type ksysguard and click the Enter key, the command-line interface shows the following:
knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ ksysguard Got bus address: "unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-UUqLI7jxMD,guid=5c851277612407c7ac463ea0557906f2" Connected to accessibility bus at: "unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-UUqLI7jxMD,guid=5c851277612407c7ac463ea0557906f2" Registered DEC: true Registered event listener change listener: true QSpiAccessible::accessibleEvent not handled: "8008" obj: QObject(0x0) " invalid interface!" QSpiAccessible::accessibleEvent not handled: "6" obj: KMenu(0x82ad968, name = "file") "file" QSpiAccessible::accessibleEvent not handled: "7" obj: KMenu(0x82ad968, name = "file") "file" QSpiAccessible::accessibleEvent not handled: "6" obj: KMenu(0x832a888, name = "view") "view" QSpiAccessible::accessibleEvent not handled: "7" obj: KMenu(0x832a888, name = "view") "view" QSpiAccessible::accessibleEvent not handled: "6" obj: KMenu(0x832b1f0, name = "settings") "settings" QSpiAccessible::accessibleEvent not handled: "7" obj: KMenu(0x832b1f0, name = "settings") "settings" QSpiAccessible::accessibleEvent not handled: "6" obj: KMenu(0x832bc78, name = "help") "help" QSpiAccessible::accessibleEvent not handled: "7" obj: KMenu(0x832bc78, name = "help") "help" QSpiAccessible::accessibleEvent not handled: "6" obj: QMenu(0x828d5a8 "" QSpiAccessible::accessibleEvent not handled: "7" obj: QMenu(0x828d5a8 >>>>>>>>>
Plus 156 more consecutive lines, following continuously, that all look exactly the same and read exactly like this:
QSpiAccessible::accessibleEvent not handled: "8008" obj: QObject(0x0) " invalid interface!"
I have never used ksysguard before you introduced it to me today. The GUI for ksysguard is also available for me to see and ksysguard has now become my next favorite enjoyment. I did not understand all of the stdout after I typed ksysguard but I wanted to include it here for you to see. I respect and admire your help! (I used 1024x768 resolution)
-----
Little format by mod
Formatting suggestions:
Use double "new line" for new section.
You can use the "Go Advanced" button to have more abilities to format the posting; before sending your posting use "Preview" to see how it looks like.
If "noscript" (within Iceweasel/Firefox) is active for http://knoppix.net/forum/ disable it for this website; otherwise you cannot use the format abilities. Do not use Chrome/Chromium!
Below the editor area is the "Additional Options" area. With "Attachments → Manage Attachments" you can upload images and after this insert them in your posting.
Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 06-11-2015 at 07:52 AM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$242.00

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL 14” Core i7-1165G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Touch
$379.00