Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: I just opened one (just one) Chromium browser to Yahoo dot com and I see this netstat

Threaded View

  1. #10
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    38

    I know some Linux CLI (some).

    Quote Originally Posted by rajibando View Post
    First, post whether you know Unix/'Linux CLI'.

    You won't find unless you use grep in CLI. Then make a script with 'do while' to call nmap every 500 millisecond with sleep. Then you will see what is changing in real time.

    I guess you know, but if you are not from unix background, then use gnome-nettool.
    No direct process name, but the two info can be correlated. Find which ports are used for what purposes. You will understand.

    1. I know that command-line interface involves
      typing Linux commands in a shell and clicking the "Enter" key after typing the command; I like this way of making things happen in Linux.
    2. I have used Knoppix since version 3.1 in 2003.
    3. gnome-nettool is becoming very flattering and I am using it now since you suggested it. It's great!
    4. With the information that you have sent to me, I will have plenty of learning to keep me busy for a considerable amount of time in the time that follows the present time.
    5. Blessings
    6. Bye now, and Cheers! Thanks!
    Last edited by buymystock; 06-11-2015 at 10:14 AM. Reason: clairification

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$109.99



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed) picture

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)

$344.74



Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management picture

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management

$249.97



Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply picture

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply

$7299.99



Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic picture

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic

$79.86



Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact  Switch picture

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch

$179.99



Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC picture

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC

$10499.99



Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch picture

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch

$245.00



Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45 picture

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45

$59.99