-
I did read your reply on my posting # 4. However...

Originally Posted by
Werner P. Schulz
Didn't you read my appendix to your posting #4?
- I did read, with much respect and admiration as well, your reply to my posting # 4.
- I have started to experience feelings of preference for the "Go-Advanced" button after I click the "Reply" or "Reply With Quote" buttons.
- when I sent in the screen photo of my text file, I had not learned, yet, how to use the Go-Advanced button (and all of the little icons displayed at the top of the page that appears after I click on this button). Very comprehensive and thorough listing of helpful icon links on that page. Thanks!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

Unfi Security Gateway Pro
$170.00