-
My reply as we rejoin and regain.

Originally Posted by
rajibando
So you don't write scripts? You had better! I had given you a wonderful clue which you couldn't grasp

I would now request you to please stop jumping from one query to another

and plain- and simply observe.
And as the mod said, stop using chromium. It is not a Debian/Standard Linux tool. It is a google tool, and is imperfect. Better use Firefox directly.
Best, use Iceweasel. It is a Debian finish.
Last, but not the least, please request the moderator to delete your multi-posts no. 6, 7 & 8. It is not required but shall confuse newbies.
And post your understanding, realisation with lot of explanations, here, so that future users can learn from your experience. Please don't hide your findings.
- With lot of empathy, respect, and equality
- I only recently(4 months or less) started using Chromium, sometimes, because of
the flash player being already installed (default) in Chromium while using Knoppix 7.4.2 and Knoppix 7.5.0 and perhaps in Chromium while using earlier versions of Knoppix also; but I've recently noticed that the Chromium (default) flash player only works for some web site's flash media but not for "all" flash media. - I select Knoppix with versions 7.4.2 and/or 7.5.0 exclusively since they've made
their very grand appearance on Earth! - With the advice that I've received here today about Chromium, I shall not use it
again; the word "imperfect" convinces me to leave Google alone and I have never
trusted them anyway. I wish that I could find a better way to search the internet without using their underhanded software. - I've asked the mod to remove my posts #6, #7 and #8 in this particular thread.
- As you said, I will post my understandings and realisations here with lots of
explanations so that knoppix.net members may learn from my experience. In
addition, I won't hide my findings. - With plenty of empathy, respect and equality!
- Blessings
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SK hynix 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 SDRAM PC4-2133P 288-Pin DIMM HMA41GU7AFR8N-TF
$65.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

HPE 32GB DDR4-2666 RDIMM 815100-B21 850881-001 840758-091 Server RAM LOT OF 8
$1800.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Samsung 32GB Total. 1Rx8 PC5-4800B DDR5 4800MHz SODIMM Laptop Memory 2x16gb
$369.00