That's got to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen.
I was checking out Akiba PC Hotline
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/akiba/
and I stumbled across this:
http://www.xonixwatch.com/en/product...stratedId=F014
It's bootable and has a capacity up to 512 MB. I immediately thought of Knoppix. MorphixCombined-HeavyGUI would fit perfectly with enough room for a boot sector and a few documents like your address book and so on.
-edit:
A couple of typos fixed.
That's got to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
NEW Lenovo Samsung 64GB LPDDR5X 8533 MHz LPCAMM2 Memory,For ThinkPad P1 Gen7,8,9
$1349.00
SK Hynix 16GB DDR4 2133MHz PC4-17000P-R 288-Pin ECC RDIMM, HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$55.00
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00
Apple Macbook Pro 16" M1 Max 10-Core 32GB 1TB - Good
$1099.99