Can someone guide/help me to make the graphic card go fast?, drivers?... It´s the only s.o. working in my old Macbook Pro 3.1 but very slow... Thanks
I was happy to see that I could boot this new version in my Macbook pro (2.4, and 2 GB RAM), but even with 2 GB RAM it goes very slow, even imposible to watch videos from a pendrive. I think it's a problem with NVIDIA GeForce and I've tried to change xmodule in the boot but always the same (fbdev, nv, svga,etc). Any help?
Can someone guide/help me to make the graphic card go fast?, drivers?... It´s the only s.o. working in my old Macbook Pro 3.1 but very slow... Thanks

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage BUSlink 52X CD RW Drive External USB Hi Speed UII RW52E Retro Tech Y2K
$39.88
Vintage AMD-K6-2/333AFR 2.2V CORE 3.3V CPU Processor NOS Windows 95 NT 1998 NEW
$39.41
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$14.75
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage (1979) Sanyo VM-4209 ‘Videoscope’ Monitor - Working
$325.00