I don't have an answer to your question but could you tell me what Debian version of Opera did you choose to run with Knoppix?
Thanks!
Bill[/quote]
--Anybody had luck with enabling Java under Opera? My validation path is: /usr/lib/jdk1.1/lib/ia32/green_threads/
--Seems to work until the browser is closed, then it segfaults and WILL NOT Restart until I comment that line out in the javapath.txt config file.
--Note - I believe this is Blackdown Java 1.1, has anyone installed Sun or IBM java and gotten it working with Opera?
I don't have an answer to your question but could you tell me what Debian version of Opera did you choose to run with Knoppix?
Thanks!
Bill[/quote]
' dpkg -l opera* '
||/ Name Version Description
+++-==============-==============-============================================
ii opera-static 7.53-20040716. The Opera Web Browser
--This (non-static) version also works; I think it's for Xandros on their site:
ii opera 7.54-20050131.5 The Opera Web Browser
--From etc/apt/sources.list:
# The Opera Web Browser xxx 2003.0510
# xxx re-enabled 2005.0116
deb http://deb.opera.com/opera/ stable non-free
deb http://deb.opera.com/opera/ testing non-free
[/quote]Originally Posted by ssfc72

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 750XFG i7-1355U/16GB RAM/No SSD
$299.99
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77