-
Multi-Monitor Clients off 1 Server PC
Hi. I was wondering if anyone can help me with this. I work at a Papa John's, and they have one server computer. They have a device coming out of the com port and it has ethernet plugs. The ethernet lines hook into the device, and they go to each of the monitors. The monitors are TeleVideo Model 990, and they have an adapter in the back. I believe that it is a com port, and the adapter converts it into a ethernet port. If anyone knows how I can make a setup like this, please let me know. I would really like to do that for my house. Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By swan2925 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 03:57 PM
-
By digitalunix in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 10:16 AM
-
By egork in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 10:54 PM
-
By felipe_lopes in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 06:01 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 01:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$99.99

Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99