-
E: The value 'wheezy' is invalid for APT::Default-Release as such a release is not av
hello //new here but i use knoppix for a while .... have a problem with the latest knoppix /i ved installed on a usb with persistance volume /when i open the synaptic i have an arror like -E: The value 'wheezy' is invalid for APT:
efault-Release as such a release is not available in the sources E: _cache->open() failed, please report. any ideea please ?
-
Hi, there:
I used to get a similar error message if I run "apt-get update" without amending the /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/00knoppix or /etc/apt/source.list beforehand. To be honest, I am not sure if it's the same case with synaptic. By the way, the following link may be of interest to you.
http://knoppix.net/forum/threads/314...elease-changed
ATB,
-
guys i did some research and

Originally Posted by
superman
Hi, there: I used to get a similar error message if I run "apt-get update" without amending the /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/00knoppix or /etc/apt/source.list beforehand. To be honest, I am not sure if it's the same case with synaptic. By the way, the following link may be of interest to you.
http://knoppix.net/forum/threads/314...elease-changed ATB,
guys i did some research and i found the solution // http://knoppix.net/forum/threads/314...oppix-7-4-2%29 thank you for support // all fine i can open now the synaptic/what is strange i cannot find in repositories filezilla /raspbian has this program //cannot find moc //maby i should input more repositories >?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Touchscreen 2-in-1 Motherboard NP930SBE-K01US
$191.70

Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00