-
Senior Member
registered user
Novell client installation
I installed the Novell client that I got via Novell's webpage from the SourceForge site, and entered all the default options. It downloaded a lot of stuff, and seemed to install properly. Now I have a novell client icon on the k menu, but when I click it, I just get a big N on the cursor for a few seconds, then it disapears, I was sort of expecting a login prompt - what am I doing wrong?
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By kp400 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-23-2004, 06:40 PM
-
By Mistshadow in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-22-2004, 03:57 PM
-
By KnightFire in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-11-2003, 02:25 AM
-
By Tortoise in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 02:56 AM
-
By Tortoise in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-19-2003, 11:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

Commodore 1750 512K RAM Expansion REU for C128 / C64 – Tested & Working
$110.00

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

✅ CHIP CSG 8500 - Commodore C64-C, Tested and working.
$39.99

Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00