Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Knoppix V7.X.X Bluetooth control panel?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2

    Knoppix V7.X.X Bluetooth control panel?

    Where is the Bluetooth control panel?

    I have been using KNOPPIX V6.7.0, and on that version, I was able to find the control panel for Bluetooth very easy. If was just on the preference menu under the "Start" menu. I was not able to locate the Bluetooth controls in version 7.4.1 DVD or 7.2.0 CD. Where is the Bluetooth control hiding?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4
    I've same problem.
    * I check hardware with:hciconfig


    *reset
    hciconfig -a hciX reset


    *type again
    hciconfig -a hciX

    but I dont know how to use the bluetooth, ex for transfer data from my phone to my PC.

    Anyone can help fix this?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$316.61



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$349.48



External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$99.99



Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1746.47



Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot

$129.99



Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070

$1469.00



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



Western Digital 1TB 3.5

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive

$34.99