I've same problem.
* I check hardware with:hciconfig
*reset
hciconfig -a hciX reset
*type again
hciconfig -a hciX
but I dont know how to use the bluetooth, ex for transfer data from my phone to my PC.
Anyone can help fix this?
Where is the Bluetooth control panel?
I have been using KNOPPIX V6.7.0, and on that version, I was able to find the control panel for Bluetooth very easy. If was just on the preference menu under the "Start" menu. I was not able to locate the Bluetooth controls in version 7.4.1 DVD or 7.2.0 CD. Where is the Bluetooth control hiding?
I've same problem.
* I check hardware with:hciconfig
*reset
hciconfig -a hciX reset
*type again
hciconfig -a hciX
but I dont know how to use the bluetooth, ex for transfer data from my phone to my PC.
Anyone can help fix this?

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$99.99
Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99