Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Knoppix V7.X.X Bluetooth control panel?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2

    Knoppix V7.X.X Bluetooth control panel?

    Where is the Bluetooth control panel?

    I have been using KNOPPIX V6.7.0, and on that version, I was able to find the control panel for Bluetooth very easy. If was just on the preference menu under the "Start" menu. I was not able to locate the Bluetooth controls in version 7.4.1 DVD or 7.2.0 CD. Where is the Bluetooth control hiding?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4
    I've same problem.
    * I check hardware with:hciconfig


    *reset
    hciconfig -a hciX reset


    *type again
    hciconfig -a hciX

    but I dont know how to use the bluetooth, ex for transfer data from my phone to my PC.

    Anyone can help fix this?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK picture

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK

$169.95



Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G) picture

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)

$89.99



SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory picture

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory

$159.98



32GB Kit 4x8GB Wintec DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM VLP Server RAM picture

32GB Kit 4x8GB Wintec DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM VLP Server RAM

$80.00



32GB DDR5 PC5-38400R RDIMM Micron MTC18F1045S1PC48BA2 Memory RAM picture

32GB DDR5 PC5-38400R RDIMM Micron MTC18F1045S1PC48BA2 Memory RAM

$999.00



HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY picture

HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY

$600.00



MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY picture

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY

$229.00



Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM picture

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM

$9599.00



1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot picture

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot

$202.50



x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM picture

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM

$329.99