Did you try what I said?. I always update/install flash in knoppix to my wife and some friends using knoppix, and it's not difficult to download the tar.gz, extract it, and only place libflashplayer.so in that route.
Did you try what I said?. I always update/install flash in knoppix to my wife and some friends using knoppix, and it's not difficult to download the tar.gz, extract it, and only place libflashplayer.so in that route.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$365.00
Lot of 10 Intel Core i7-9700 8-Core 3.0 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop Processor SRG13
$799.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$189.99
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00
Computer Board 4 Model B Quad Core 1.5GHz 2GB WiFi Bluetooth Ethernet
$208.99