-
@joselb

Originally Posted by
Albretch
...
chrome://version/Chromium: 37.0.2062.120 (Developer Build 281580) Built on Debian jessie/sid, running on Debian 7.6OS:
...
The OP is running Chromium 37. Don't reckon the newer version of Chromium can utilise the NPAPI-based flash player plugin for playback any more. While using the mentioned version of Chromium to test the flash plugin from ChromeOS, I have also tried out the suggested path (/usr/lib/chromium and /usr/lib/chromium/plugins) for the Adobe branded player, and cannot get it worked as well. So far, the only way I can make Chromium pick up the Adobe player is to set the path to libflashplayer.so via the /etc/chromium/default file, but the video clip won't play as the imported plugin is NPAPI-based. I have used Chromium only on a handful of occasions, so I would have probably missed quite a few things here...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server w/ 2* Intel Xeon E5-2667v3 CPU, NO RAM,NO HDDs
$74.80