-
Q: What changes have been made to SYSLINUX (4:6.03+dfsg11+knoppix0)?
Hello, folks:
As the long-awaited KNOPPIX 7.6 has just been released in mid-November, I'm thinking of getting my hands on the latest release and see if it's still possible to downgrade the MESA package and its dependent packages during the upcoming holiday season. While crawling through the dpkg list of KNOPPIX 7.6 (DVD flavour), I have just come to realise that the SYSLINUX and its related packages have been re-compiled and held at version 4:6.03+dfsg11+knoppix0. At the moment, the source of the particular version of SYSLINUX hasn't been uploaded to KNOPPIX's own repository, I wonder if anyone has the intel on what amendments have been made as compared to version 3:6.03+dfsg11 hosted on Debian's respository. Besides, I would be grateful if any kind soul can share the list of files on the ISO image of KNOPPIX 7.6, so that I can have a rough idea if it's doable to run mixed versions of SYSLINUX (2:4.05+dfsg-6+deb7u1 and 4:6.03+dfsg11+knoppix0) just for the time being. Many thanks!
ATB,
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung - 990 PRO 1TB Internal SSD PCle 4.0 NVMe M.2
$200.00