Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Mulimedia Knoppix

  1. #11
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    6
    I tried both, LinuxConsole is about as close to what I'm looking for as there is out there, and once you start getting used to the program it works pretty well. Thanks for the pointer.

    Now I have to get to that forum and see if he can add Java to the browser, Never Happy I am, I am

    Thanks again

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1
    Is MediaLinux a live-cd linux like knoppix?

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1

    Auto-play video CD with knoppix?

    Who wants to live without videos?

    A simple one-bit-user would like to put into the CD and watch it without any other command or click. OK, what about bootable Knoppix as a video player for all popular file formats (mpeg, xvid, ...), which is very small (you need to put video to the remain place ) and very clever (searches and plays automatically the video file on the CD)?

    No need to say I am crazy. I know it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151 picture

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151

$79.99



Intel Core i5-14400F 2.50GHz 6 Core SRN3R 16 Thread LGA 1700 CPU picture

Intel Core i5-14400F 2.50GHz 6 Core SRN3R 16 Thread LGA 1700 CPU

$165.00



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



intel core brand new never used i5-11400f LGA1200 picture

intel core brand new never used i5-11400f LGA1200

$85.00



AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor picture

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor

$67.99



INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG picture

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG

$299.99



Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD picture

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD

$27.99