-
Mulimedia Knoppix
I'm new to knoppix but I already know what I'd love to see. Knoppix home entertainment system. Keep the internet capabilities, one browser my choice would be for Mozilla. A DVD player, MP3 player, picture viewer with slideshow capabilities, support for all popular picture and video formats. Support for popular "all in one" video cards , network capabilities so that I can get the media files off my home PC. Easy all I want is to be able to take an old PC with a good TV out card and sound card throw in the Knoppix distro and throw out all the stuff that's cluttering my home entertainment stand. As an aside wish list, software to rip DVD's so that I can store them on the hard drive wold be nice. I'd also like to see a driver that could automatically load my settings from a CF or memory stick at boot. removing the star office package the games and utilities would likely save a lot of space on the CD and allow for less compression which would make my Mulimedia Knoppix a little faster. One can only dream........
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99