That will be awesome if KNOPPIX can be ported to ARM architecture. One Linux flavour for all!
Anyone tested or attempted to install to the sd card of a cubox-i?
That will be awesome if KNOPPIX can be ported to ARM architecture. One Linux flavour for all!
So far I have it started. I found that I had to add qemu-user-static to the knoppix packages. Afterward I could chroot /mnt qemu-arm-static /bin/bash (mnt being my knoppix)

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Apple II V2 ANALOG VGA & Z80 PCPI Applicard Softcard PicoPal IIe
$56.99