That will be awesome if KNOPPIX can be ported to ARM architecture. One Linux flavour for all!
Anyone tested or attempted to install to the sd card of a cubox-i?
That will be awesome if KNOPPIX can be ported to ARM architecture. One Linux flavour for all!
So far I have it started. I found that I had to add qemu-user-static to the knoppix packages. Afterward I could chroot /mnt qemu-arm-static /bin/bash (mnt being my knoppix)

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Firewalla Purple SE Cyber Security Firewall Home Business VPN…
$215.00
FortiGate-60F Network Security Firewall Fortinet - Used
$95.00
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50