-
Installing KNOPPIX 7.6.0 DVD iso image on a bootable usb-stick.
Hi, I have a laptop running kubuntu without any windows installed. I have downloaded the KNOPPIX ISO image The laptop I am using has no DVD unit. I need to know how to make a bootable USB-stick. Preferable it should work on both 32-bit (Pentium-4) and 64-bit (AMD or Intel CPU). I have a couple of computers but no working windows version. They was dying years ago and reinstall them with GNU/Linux Live USB. Previous Live iso images I just did "dd if= of=/dev/sdb bs=4M" and was able to restart the computer booting the live usb stick. I have tried above method and unetbootin without any luck. How do I continue?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00