-
kernel upgrade
hello,
I followed the directions on installing a custom kernel (I chose 2.4.21) but after I reboot it refuses to load up modules of any sort. I changed the lilo.conf to point to the new kernel but when it boots (and fails to start graphical login due to the missing modules) and I do a uname -r I still get the 2.4.20-xfs version of the kernel running. It appears to be trying to load the 2.4.20-xfs modules which don't seem to exist anymore. How did I fubar this one up?
Similar Threads
-
By eris_pluvia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 06:52 PM
-
By massai in forum General Support
Replies: 32
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 09:08 AM
-
By balaclavabob in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-07-2003, 08:39 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 08:32 AM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-05-2003, 08:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari 410 Program Recorder Cassette Tape Drive for Atari 400/800 Computers
$150.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 1050 Dual Density Floppy Disk Drive Brand New Never USED
$499.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00