Can someone guide/help me to make the graphic card go fast?, drivers?... Itīs the only s.o. working in my old Macbook Pro 3.1 but very slow... Thanks
I was happy to see that I could boot this new version in my Macbook pro (2.4, and 2 GB RAM), but even with 2 GB RAM it goes very slow, even imposible to watch videos from a pendrive. I think it's a problem with NVIDIA GeForce and I've tried to change xmodule in the boot but always the same (fbdev, nv, svga,etc). Any help?
Can someone guide/help me to make the graphic card go fast?, drivers?... Itīs the only s.o. working in my old Macbook Pro 3.1 but very slow... Thanks

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99