Can someone guide/help me to make the graphic card go fast?, drivers?... Itīs the only s.o. working in my old Macbook Pro 3.1 but very slow... Thanks
I was happy to see that I could boot this new version in my Macbook pro (2.4, and 2 GB RAM), but even with 2 GB RAM it goes very slow, even imposible to watch videos from a pendrive. I think it's a problem with NVIDIA GeForce and I've tried to change xmodule in the boot but always the same (fbdev, nv, svga,etc). Any help?
Can someone guide/help me to make the graphic card go fast?, drivers?... Itīs the only s.o. working in my old Macbook Pro 3.1 but very slow... Thanks

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99