Can someone guide/help me to make the graphic card go fast?, drivers?... It´s the only s.o. working in my old Macbook Pro 3.1 but very slow... Thanks
I was happy to see that I could boot this new version in my Macbook pro (2.4, and 2 GB RAM), but even with 2 GB RAM it goes very slow, even imposible to watch videos from a pendrive. I think it's a problem with NVIDIA GeForce and I've tried to change xmodule in the boot but always the same (fbdev, nv, svga,etc). Any help?
Can someone guide/help me to make the graphic card go fast?, drivers?... It´s the only s.o. working in my old Macbook Pro 3.1 but very slow... Thanks

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99
Dell EMC WD-HITACHI H5H72101CLAR10T0 10TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s SED 3.5in A POH 0-50k
$189.99