-
knoppix 7.4.2 /init: exec: line 1049: /sbin/init: Input/output error
I'd just finished formating (dd) and reinstalling 7.4.2 on a working flashdrive, went to the bank and another website before I went to USPTO to check on my patent application to download the latest Office Action. I tried 3 times and it wouldn't download (my flashdrive download directory was empty). But the last time said there was a file already downloaded and asked to overwrite it. I ageed, and then rebooted knoppix 7.4.2 in order to fix all that's wrong. But it wouldn't reboot, and stalled on: knoppix 7.4.2 /init: exec: line 1049: /sbin/init: Input/output error.
I put in a fresh newly installed flashdrive and it too wouldn't bootup. Also stalling on: knoppix 7.4.2 /init: exec: line 1049: /sbin/init: Input/output error. I reformated (dd) and reinstalled 7.4.2 on both drives and tried again. But no luck: same problem. But the computer will boot up with the Knoppix 7.4.2 live dvd, that's what I'm using to make this post.
Any help is profoundly appreciated folks. I'm overwhelmed with all this and the topic is barren online..
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00