-
I haven't ever been able to get the game to run in any newer Windows environments. I tried 2000, XP, NT and Vista. I forget if I ever tried Win/7. I don't have Win/8 and only my wife's machine has Win/10 because my son installed it. I'm not a big MS fan and would really like to run without them...
I appreciate the thoughts. At this point I'm thinking I'll just use Knoppix as a way to boot from CD and run gparted and edit things, as I have been in the past. It does quite well at that. It never occurred to me that it wouldn't set itself up the same if installed to the HD.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$199.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Lof ot 2 SK Hynix 16GB DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 2Rx8 SODIMM RAM HMA82GS6CJR8N-VK
$334.99

G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz
$380.00

Lot of 12 Crucial Server Memory 16GB (1x16GB) RAM DDR3 .
$169.00