-
Dual PIII boots and runs from 7.2.0 CD but after HD Inst hangs on boot
7.2.0 booted and ran fine from the CD.
I did the HD install, and there were no problems.
It says to reboot, so I try to reboot, it starts booting, the Grub screen comes up, has KNOPPIX option, but it hangs after "Booting the Kernel".
I tried adding debug to the boot command, but it says that's invalid...
Any ideas how to diagnose?
PS: the drives are SCSI, but I figured if it can see them and format when booted from CD I would think it can see them ok
thanks
Last edited by thriftee; 01-01-2016 at 10:52 PM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9461-16i SAS/SATA/NVME Tri-Mode PCIe RAID Controller
$295.00